EGD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EGD

Elite Guardians of Dodian

SOTM #1

skillerpure

SOTM #1 Empty SOTM #1

Post by skillerpure Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am

Hello Everyone,
    I will be hosting SOTM on here, and I hope as many people as possible contribute their work.
    The winner will recieve GFX artist, and major props.
    Keep in mind I will be judging whether or not you deserve it too, I can tell what takes 5 minutes, and what takes 5 hours.
    Good luck, this is for discussion. I am making another thread for Submissions/votes.

Theme: Since this is the very first SOTM, you will be able to make it any theme you want.

Outline: Must be a forum sized signature. Must be appropriately sized, not too big, not to small.

Deadline: Since this is started on Thursday, you will have up until next Friday. (Friday, May 15th, 2009.) After that, there will be a new SOTW every Monday.

Rules: The following rules must be followed, or your account will be dealt with accordingly.

#1: No ripping whatsoever. Ripping is when you steal another person's piece of art and claim it as your own. Ripping is another word for plagiarism. If you are caught ripping, your account will be permanently banned from the EGD forums.

#2: No posting anything other than submissions on this thread. If you post anything off topic, or something that isn't a submission, you will be infracted. If you repeatedly do this, you will be banned for a reasonable amount of time.

Discussion thread can be found here
    HAVE FUN!

Credits to Chris for the rules, etc.

Good luck.
    -Kyle

Current date/time is Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:20 am